|West Virginia State Senate District 11|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
White attended Greenbrier Military School. He went on to earn his B.S. from West Virginia University in 1978.
White has worked as a business manager for Mineral Springs Motel Incorporated since 1978.
While a member of the West Virginia State Senate, White served on the following committees:
- Agriculture Committee, West Virginia Senate
- Education Committee, West Virginia Senate
- Finance Committee, West Virginia Senate
- Government Organization Committee, West Virginia Senate
- Labor Committee, West Virginia Senate
- Natural Resources Committee, West Virginia Senate
- Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, West Virginia Senate
Randy White lost his May 11 primary bid for re-election to the West Virginia State Senate, District 11 to Gregory Tucker. The general election was on November 2, 2010 and Tucker faced Republican Adam Milligan for the seat.
White raised $74,968 for his campaign, while Harold (Pete) Sigler raised $152,848.
|West Virginia Senate, District 11 (2006)|
|Randy White (D)||12,991|
|Harold "Pete" Sigler (R)||11,679|
White raised $74,968 for the 2006 election.
His major contributors are listed below.
|West Virginia Federation of Teachers||$2,000|
|West Virginia AFL-CIO||$2,000|
|West Virginia Laborers District Council||$2,000|
Randy and his wife Deborah have three children.
- Sen. White's blog
- Biography from the West Virginia Legislature
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|West Virginia State Senate District 11
| Succeeded by|
Gregory Tucker (D)