was a 2012 Democratic
candidate for District 30
of the Arizona State Senate
Teran's campaign website listed the following issues:
- End corruption at the State Capitol.
- Excerpt: "Reduce the influence of lobbyists and special interests."
- Rebuild our economy and create quality, high wage jobs.
- Excerpt: "Support small businesses that are the economic engine of our community."
- Invest in our schools and guarantee affordable higher education.
- Excerpt: "Deliver early childhood education and innovative after-school programs."
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2012
Teran ran in the 2012 election for Arizona State Senate District 30. She was defeated by incumbent Robert Meza in the August 28, 2012, Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Arizona State Senate, District 30 Democratic Primary, 2012
Robert Meza Incumbent
| Raquel Teran
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Raquel + Teran + Arizona + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found