For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Arizona State Senate District 30|
Teran's campaign website listed the following issues:
- End corruption at the State Capitol.
- Excerpt: "Reduce the influence of lobbyists and special interests."
- Rebuild our economy and create quality, high wage jobs.
- Excerpt: "Support small businesses that are the economic engine of our community."
- Invest in our schools and guarantee affordable higher education.
- Excerpt: "Deliver early childhood education and innovative after-school programs."
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2012
Teran ran in the 2012 election for Arizona State Senate District 30. She was defeated by incumbent Robert Meza in the Democratic primary on August 28, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Arizona State Senate, District 30 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Robert Meza Incumbent||50.7%||4,268|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Raquel + Teran + Arizona + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website, Issues (timed out)
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2010 Primary candidate list," accessed December 20, 2013
- [http://www.azsos.gov/election/2012/Primary/Canvass.pdf Arizona Secretary of State, " Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed December 20, 2013]