Ray J. Writz
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Idaho State Senate, District 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: Idaho State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Idaho State Senate will consist of a primary election on May 20, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014. Incumbent John W. Goedde will face Mary Souza in the Republican primary. Ray J. Writz is running as a Constitution Party candidate.
Writz ran in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 4A. He ran unopposed in the Constitution Party primary on May 15 and came in third against Janet Callen (D) and Luke Malek (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 4A, General Election, 2012|
|Constitution||Ray J. Writz||3.8%||681|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Ray + Writz + Idaho + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Idaho State Senate
- Idaho State Senate elections, 2014
- Idaho State Legislature
- Idaho State Senate District 4
- Project Vote Smart profile
- The Spokesman-Review, "School reform issue draws candidates," October 5, 2012