|Arkansas House of Representatives District 76|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Antiques, Self Employed|
Kidd is self-employed, dealing with antiques.
He is a member of the National Rifle Association, Arkansas Boy's Sheriff Runoff, Vice President of the Nettlon Lions Club, member of the Regional Jonesboro Chamber of Commerce, and a supporter of the Veterans of Foreign Wars.
Kidd did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Legislative Council, Arkansas Assembly
- City, County and Local Affairs Committee, Arkansas House
- Joint Performance Review Committee, Arkansas State Legislature
- Public Transportation Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Administrative Rules and Regulations
- Subcommittee on Hospital and Medicaid Study (Chair)
- Subcommittee on Local Government Personnel
- Subcommittee on Waterways and Aeronautics
Kidd's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1013 - "PAUL'S LAW: TO PROHIBIT DRIVERS OF MOTOR VEHICLES FROM USING HANDHELD WIRELESS TELEPHONES TO ENGAGE IN TEXT MESSAGING."
- HB 1649 - "TO CREATE THE PRIVATE PROPERTY PROTECTION ACT TO ENHANCE THE PENALTIES FOR THEFT OF CERTAIN PROPERTY IN AN AREA DECLARED TO BE UNDER A STATE OF EMERGENCY BY THE GOVERNOR."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Kidd was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Kidd raised $23,524 for his campaign.
Below are Kidd's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Health Care Assoc||$1,000|
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Ray Kidd
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2004, 2002
|Arkansas House District 76
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|
Arkansas Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | FOIA procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Board Districts |