Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 11|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Duane Hall was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Ray Martin was unopposed in the Republican primary. Hall and Martin will face off in the general election.
Martin ran for North Carolina Superintendent of Public Instruction in 2012. He lost against Richard Alexander, Mark Crawford, David Scholl and John Tedesco in the Republican primary on May 8. Incumbent June Atkinson is unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|North Carolina Superintendent of Public Instruction, Republican Primary, 2012|
|Election Results Via:The North Carolina Board of Elections.|
- Independent Weekly
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ray + Martin + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina Superintendent of Public Instruction
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 11
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 7, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 7, 2014
- The Daily Reflector, "GOP NC schools chief: Tedesco, Alexander advance," May 9, 2012
- Independent Weekly, "2012 Primary Endorsements," April 18, 2012
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |