|Wisconsin State Senate, 30|
Suennen's professional experience includes 10 years of owning and operating his own businesses, 25 years of accounting and finance, and 4 years of Federal Government contracting. He is a Certified Public Accountant and a Certified Management Accountant.
In April of 2012, Suennen was re-elected for his second two-year term as Trustee for the Village of Howard, and has just completed four years on the Howard Planning Commission. He has served on several community boards of directors and held several officers positions in organizations, including an Optimist club, a local credit union, youth soccer club, an accounting association and a volunteer fire department.
Suennen's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Government must be financially responsible by operating under a balanced budget and not spending more than its income."
- Excerpt:"We need limited Government and its purpose is to protect the Rights and Freedom of the People."
- Excerpt:"In order for our economy to improve, Wisconsin needs a stable atmosphere and consistent policies that promote job growth that installs confidence in our residents and with business owners."
- See also: Wisconsin State Senate elections, 2012
Suennen ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Senate, District 30. Suennen was defeated by John Macco in the August 14th primary election. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Senate, District 30 Republican Primary, 2012|
Ray has been married to Nancy for 32 years and lives in the Village of Howard. They have three daughters, five grandchildren, and are members of St. John the Baptist Church. He was born in Marinette and lived in Marinette County for 37 years and in Green Bay for 13 years.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ray + Suennen + Wisconsin + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.