Raymond J. Poole
|Raymond J. Poole|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Utah House of Representatives, District 44|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 44
of the Utah House of Representatives
Poole was a 2012 Republican candidate for District 8 of the Utah State Senate.
- See also: Utah House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Utah House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 20, 2014. Christine Passey was unopposed in the Democratic convention. Bruce Cutler defeated John Jackson and Raymond J. Poole in the Republican convention. Bret Black ran as a Libertarian. Cutler defeated Passey and Black in the general election.
|Utah House of Representatives District 44, General Election, 2014
||Bruce R. Cutler
|| Christine Passey
|| Bret Black
- See also: Utah State Senate elections, 2012
Poole ran in the 2012 election for Utah State Senate District 8. He was defeated by Brian Shiozawa in the Republican convention.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Raymond + Poole + Utah + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Raymond Poole News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Utah Lieutenant Governor, "2014 Candidate Filings," accessed March 22, 2014
- ↑ Salt Lake Tribune, "Big day for women at Salt Lake Democratic convention," April 12, 2014
- ↑ Utah Lieutenant Governor, "2014 General Election Results," accessed November 24, 2014
- ↑ Utah Lieutenant Governor, "Election Results," accessed July 8, 2014