|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 27|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Emerson-Brown was a member of the Portsmouth School Board from 2008 to 2012.
Emerson-Brown attended the University of New Hampshire.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Emerson-Brown served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Legislative Administration|
Emerson-Brown won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 27. Emerson-Brown was unopposed in the September 11 primary election and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rebecca + Emerson + Brown + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Casino loss is New Hampshire gain - Seacoastonline.com
- Casino angst haunts halls of NH power - Seacoastonline.com
- High Schools: Winnisquam softball goes extra innings to beat Laconia - Concord Monitor
- New Hampshire Roll Call - Seacoastonline.com
- Education tax credit in court - Seacoastonline.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Biographical submission to Ballotpedia, received October 21, 2012.
- ↑ New Hampshire Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- ↑ New Hampshire Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Results
|New Hampshire House of Representatives Rockingham 27
| Succeeded by|