Rebecca K. Phillips
|Rebecca K. Phillips|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kentucky Circuit Court 37|
|Title:||Circuit court judge|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Ernie Fletcher|
|Preceded by:||Sam Long|
|Past post:||Attorney in private practice|
|Undergraduate:||Kentucky Christian College, 1993|
|Law School:||Chase College of Law, 1996|
|Candidate for:||Kentucky Circuit Court 37|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Kentucky judicial elections, 2014
| Phillips ran for re-election to the 37th Judicial Circuit.
General: She was unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
Before her appointment to the court, Phillips worked as an attorney in private practice.
- Kentucky Court of Justice, "Circuit Court Overview"
- Kentucky Court of Justice, "Judicial Circuits Map"
- Kentucky Court of Justice, "Kentucky Circuit Court Judges," accessed November 11, 2014
- KY.gov: Governor Ernie Fletcher’s Communications Office, "Governor Fletcher Appoints Rebecca Phillips as Judge of 37th Judicial Circuit," August 19, 2006
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Election: 2014 Primary Election: Circuit Judge," accessed January 29, 2014
- Judicial selection in Kentucky
- Martindale.com, "Judge Profile: Rebecca K. Phillips," accessed November 17, 2014
- Kentucky Judges 2006, "Rebecca K. Phillips, Candidate For Circuit Court 37th Circuit, 1st Division," accessed August 30, 2013