For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Reedsville School District Bond (2009)
This measure is one of two going before the voters in Reedsville April 7th. You can read about the other here: Reedsville Referendum (2009).
Passed, with 795 "yes" votes and 624 "no" votes.
The tax impact if this measure passes will be "$1 per $1,000 of assessed value in 2009-10, 26 cents per $1,000 in 2010-11 and then will remain flat or decrease until the debt is retired," according to Superintendent Bob Scrivner.
Wording of referendum
Be it resolved by the School Board of the Reedsville School District, Manitowoc and Brown Counties, Wisconsin that there shall be issued pursuant to Chapter 67 of the Wisconsin Statutes, general obligation bonds in an amount not to exceed $9,965,000 for the public purpose of paying the cost of constructing additions to and remodeling and renovation projects at the Reedsville High School including projects to improve energy efficiency and update technology infrastructure and equipment; and acquiring equipment, furnishings and fixtures."
- Reedsville School District website
- Reedsville public schools facing financial crisis, Herald Times, January 13, 2009
- Remodeling high school to be on Reedsville referendum, Herald Times, February 8, 2009
- 2009 April General Election Results, WFRV, April 7-8, 2009
- Reedsville schools' future up to voters, Herald Times, February 24, 2009
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Database