|Missouri House of Representatives District 69|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Walsh is Director of the North Central County Fire Alarm System, Incorporated. She is a member of the North County Labor Legislative Club, Saint Ferdinand Democratic Club, Saint Jerome Catholic Church, and Spanish Lake Democratic Club.
She is widowed and has 3 children.
- Interim Committee on Autism Spectrum Disorders
- State Parks and Waterways
- Financial Institutions
- Special Standing Committee on Workforce Development and Workplace Safety
- Special Standing Committee on Gov Accountability & Ethics Reform
Regina Walsh raised $57,754 for her campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 69|
|Regina Walsh (D)||12,950||92.1%|
|Kellen Markovich (I)||789||5.6%|
|Julie Stone (L)||327||2.3%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Regina Walsh's 2008 campaign.
|13th Democratic Senatorial District CMTE||$3,250|
|Heat & Frost Insulators & Asbestos Workers Local 1 -- Political Fund Account No. 1||$1,500|
|Heat & Frost Insulators & Asbestos Workers Local 1||$1,000|
- Missouri House of Representatives - Rep. Regina Walsh
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
|Missouri State House District 69
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |