Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kentucky House of Representatives District 20|
Webb has owned and operated Regina Webb Salon & Spa for 36 years.
Webb's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Control Spending and Solve Problems
- Excerpt:"She will take that common sense, business approach to Frankfort and fight to reduce wasteful spending and find long term solutions to the financial problems plaguing our state."
Create an Environment for Job Growth and Innovation
- Excerpt:"As a State Senator, she will work to make Kentucky a place where businesses will want to come to prosper and grow."
Shine a Light on Government
- Excerpt:"Regina believes that our Government should be an open book."
Make Higher Education More Affordable
- Excerpt:"Regina believes education is the key to achievement. That is why she will fight to make tuition at institutions like Western Kentucky University more affordable."
Defend Traditional Conservative Values
- Excerpt:"Regina is a proud conservative. She will always vote to support the rights of the unborn. She will defend our second amendment rights, and she will stand up for traditional, family values."
Webb ran in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 20. She ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 22, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Jody Richards (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 20, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Jody Richards Incumbent||60.9%||10,782|
Webb and her wife Brent have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Regina + Webb + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations | Freedom Kentucky |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |