|Arizona House of Representatives District 27|
|Bachelor's||University of Cincinnati|
|Master's||Arizona State University|
was a 2012 Democratic
candidate for District 27
of the Arizona House of Representatives
Bolding's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Expanding Educational Opportunities
- Excerpt: "As an Arizona State University Instructor and former K-12 teacher Reginald has a strong background in education and is passionate about expanding educational opportunities for students through developing workable solutions with parents, teachers, administrators, and government."
- Excerpt: "Arizona families are struggling and it is apparent that people in our community are ready to get back to work. Reginald is fully committed to fighting for job expansion and growth in our community and state."
- Excerpt: "Reginald believes healthcare should be a right that all individuals have the option to pursue. Reginald has been a vocal advocate for expanding healthcare to our children, uninsured, and under-insured."
- Excerpt: "Keeping Arizona families in their home is a priority. Many families in this district faced foreclosure or were required to go through short-sales. Reginald supports legislation that focuses on keeping families in their home and provides them with alternative options other than foreclosure."
- See also: Arizona House of Representatives elections, 2012
Bolding ran in the 2012 election for Arizona House of Representatives District 27. He was defeated by incumbents Ruben Gallego and Catherine H. Miranda in the August 28, 2012, Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Arizona House of Representatives, District 27 Democratic Primary, 2012
Ruben Gallego Incumbent
|Catherine Miranda Incumbent
| Reginald Bolding
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Reginald + Bolding + Arizona + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found