Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 68|
Sharma's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Jobs and the Economy
- Excerpt:"Rekha will work for legislation that gives entrepreneurs incentives to establish businesses and create jobs in the 68th District. She will also work for legislation that provides funding for district improvements, such as infrastructure, that will help and benefit constituents."
Property Taxes for Seniors
- Excerpt:"While the prices of everything around us are going up and up, including property taxes, seniors on fixed incomes are falling farther and farther behind. They need some relief, and in Jefferson City, Rekha will work to provide it."
North St. Louis County Image
- Excerpt:"As the 68th District State Representative, Rekha will work to promote and improve the image of North County, to encourage people from other counties and cities, and other parts of this county, to come to our beautiful City of Florissant - which will help our economy, businesses, and job creation."
Low Taxes, Smaller Government
- Excerpt:"Rekha would like to replace the state income tax with a state sales tax. Also, she does not support taxes for the sake of regulating personal behavior."
- Excerpt:"Rekha will oppose any and all efforts to establish health insurance exchanges in the State of Missouri under Obamacare. 71% of Missourians rejected Obamacare in 2010 and she believes the Missouri state government should respect that choice."
Sharma ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 68. Sharma ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by Keith English (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 68, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rekha + Sharma + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |