Republic City Fire Department Sales Tax Question (April 2013)
This measure authorized the City of Republic to impose a sales tax of 1/8th of 1% (0.125%) for fifteen years in order to fund the operation of the city fire department.
|Republic City Fire Tax|
- These election results are from the KY3 Election Results Reporting.
Text of measure
Text of the question:
|“||Shall the City of Republic, Missouri, impose a sales tax at the rate of one eighth of one percent (1/8 of 1%) to be collected for a period of fifteen (15) years beginning October 1, 2013, for the purpose of providing revenues for the operation of the City of Republic Fire department?
- April 2, 2013 ballot measures in Missouri
- Christian County, Missouri ballot measures
- Greene County, Missouri ballot measures
- Christian County April 2, 2013 Sample Ballot
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |