Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina State Senate District 30|
|Profession||President, Southland Brokerage|
Marshall ran in the 2012 election for North Carolina State Senate District 30. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 8 and was set to face incumbent Don East (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.  East passed away in October 2012, but his name still appeared on the ballot. However, he was replaced by Shirley Randleman, with any votes cast for East going to Randleman.
Marshall was defeated by Randleman in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|North Carolina State Senate, District 30, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Don East Incumbent||64.3%||49,417|
Marshal and his wife Denise have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ric + Marshall + North Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Grading Every Team's Undrafted Free Agent Signings - Bleacher Report
- BC-AP Sports Digest - SI.com
- (Image Courtesy of Indiana University, Midwest Vision Photography) - Inside INdiana Business (press release)
- Forget copyright! We've always stolen music - Salon
- Strange Bedfellows Week In Washington - ABC News (blog)
- Tobacco union honored in Winston-Salem - YES! Weekly - Yes! Weekly
- Edmisten donations support local students - Watauga Democrat
- Lessons from history of Local 22 reverberate through Winston-Salem today - Yes! Weekly
- Kay Hagan must stand strong if she wants to be re-elected - QNotes
- " BREAKING: Two Explosions Rock Boston Marathon " - Brad Blog (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found