For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 6|
|January 14, 2015 - present|
|January 8, 2019|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Incumbent Mike Weir, Jr., Nicholas C. D'Adamo, Jr. and Jake Mohorovic defeated Steven Charles Brown, Jonathan H. Campbell, Ed Crizer, Marcus A. Foreman, Larry Harmel, Anna Pearce, Rick Roberts and Eric Washington in the Democratic primary, while Robin L. Grammer, Jr., Bob Long, and Ric Metzgar defeated Domenico "Dan" Liberatore, Carl H. Magee, Jr., Jerzy Samotyj, Gary Sparks, Mitchell J. Toland, Jr. and Roger Zajdel in the Republican primary. Grammer, Long and Metzgar defeated Weir, D'Adamo, and Mohorovic for three seats in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ric + Metzgar + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland House of Delegates - Richard W. Metzgar
- Maryland Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Official 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election results for House of Delegates," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed March 4, 2014
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |