|Iowa State Senate District 42|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 8, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 8, 2016|
|Years of service||1972-1979|
|Place of birth||Mount Pleasant, Iowa|
Taylor's professional experience includes working as an HVAC Technician and Maintenance Worker for the Iowa State Penitentiary.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Taylor served on the following committees:
|Iowa Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Agriculture, Vice-chair|
|• Economic Growth/Rebuild Iowa|
|• Local Government|
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2012
Taylor ran in the 2012 election for Iowa State Senate District 42. He defeated Donna Amandus and Bob Morawitz in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012. Taylor defeated Larry W. Kruse (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa State Senate, District 42, General Election, 2012|
|Iowa State Senate, District 42 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Rich and his wife, Annette, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rich + Taylor + Iowa + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Taylor Report by Sen. Rich Taylor - Fairfield Ledger
- Journalist Michael Hastings killed in fiery LA crash - Daily Caller
- Ask Chris Matthews - Daily Caller
- White House petition wants Obama to ban creationism, intelligent design in ... - Daily Caller
- Community college professor allegedly tells students: support gay rights or else - Daily Caller
- Erika Harold, GOP Candidate, Targeted In Racially Charged Attack By Jim Allen ... - Huffington Post
- HUFFPOST HILL - Commander-In-Chief Strips - Huffington Post
- Senate bill allows 46 million immigrants by 2033, says CBO - Daily Caller
- School district scanned kids' eyes without parents' consent - Daily Caller
- Chris Christie hits Obama and Dems on lack of leadership - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Sen. Taylor's website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Rich Taylor on Facebook
Shawn Hamerlinck (R)
|Iowa State Senate District 42
| Succeeded by|