|Arkansas House of Representatives|
|2009 – 2011|
He worked as a boilermaker with the Union Pacific Railroad from 1993-2008.
- Aging, Children and Youth, Legislative and Military Affairs Committee, Arkansas House
- Public Transportation Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Legislative, Military and Veterans Affairs (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on Public Transportation and Rail
Carroll's sponsored legislation included:
- HB 1246 - "AN ACT TO AMEND VARIOUS PROVISIONS OF THE ARKANSAS CODE REGARDING CERTIFICATION OF NEW POLITICAL PARTIES AND INDEPENDENT CANDIDATES."
- HB 1247 - "AN ACT TO EXTEND THE THRESHOLD FOR A POLITICAL PARTY TO MAINTAIN ITS CERTIFIED POLITICAL PARTY STATUS TO INCLUDE RECEIVING A PERCENTAGE OF VOTES FOR ANY POSITION SUBJECT TO A STATEWIDE ELECTION."
- HB 1863 - "AN ACT TO ENSURE PARTICIPATION BY NEW POLITICAL PARTY CANDIDATES AND INDEPENDENT CANDIDATES IN PUBLICLY FUNDED ELECTION DEBATES."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Carroll raised $5,975 for his campaign.
Below are Carroll's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Realtors Assoc||$1,000|
|Ble & T Arkansas PAC||$300|
|United Transportation Union||$300|
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Richard Carroll
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
|Arkansas House District 39
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|