Richard Dodge (Maine)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives, District 36|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. District 116 incumbent Denise Harlow was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Richard Dodge was unopposed in the Republican primary. Samuel Chandler is running as a Green Party candidate.
Dodge ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 116. Dodge ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 12, 2012. Incumbent Denise Harlow (D) ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Richard + Dodge + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives District 36
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed May 13, 2012
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |