|Hawaii House of Representatives District 47|
|November 6, 2012-Present|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Chair and Member, Koolauloa Neighborhood Board|
|Bachelor's||Brigham Young University-Hawaii|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Place of birth||Provo, UT|
|Profession||Combat Engineer and Paralegal|
Fale was a Republican candidate for District 47 in the Hawaii House of Representatives in the September 18, 2010 state legislative elections. The general election was November 2, 2010.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Fale served on the following committees:
|Hawaii Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Energy & Environmental Protection|
|• Higher Education|
|• Ocean, Marine Resources, & Hawaiian Affairs|
|• Water & Land|
Fale's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Security and Prosperity
- Excerpt: "The biggest struggle our community faces is dealing with the rising cost of living in Hawaii. As your Representative, I will work to expand the economic opportunities of Hawaii’s residents so that more families can afford to stay here in Hawaii and in our community and invest in our island State."
- Excerpt:"I am profoundly motivated to help build a positive legacy for future generations that will endow them with a sense of pride, ownership and respect for our communities."
Fale won election in the 2012 election for Hawaii House of Representatives District 47. Fale defeated incumbent Gil Riviere (R) in the August 11 Republican primary and defeated D. Ululani Beirne (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 47, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||D. Ululani Beirne||41.9%||3,163|
|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 47 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Gil Riviere Incumbent||47.2%||651|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Richard + Fale + Hawaii + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Who Can Survive On The Minimum Wage? - Honolulu Civil Beat
- 21st Century Schools Measure Goes To Governor - Honolulu Civil Beat (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Richard Fale, "Issues," accessed October 5, 2012
- ↑ State of Hawaii: Office of Elections, "Federal/State/County Candidates, 2012 Primary Elections," retrieved June 11, 2012
- ↑ Hawaii Secretary of State - Official 2012 Primary Results
- ↑ State of Hawaii Office of Elections, “Hawaii General 2012 - State of Hawaii – Statewide,” November 20, 2012
- ↑ Hawaii State Office of Elections - 2010 general election certified results
Jessica Wooley (D)
|Hawaii House of Representatives District 47
| Succeeded by|