Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri Municipal Courts|
|Position:||Hallsville Municipal Court|
|Preceded by:||Lee Koury|
|Succeeded by:||Ron Sweet|
|Past position:||Assistant prosecutor, Boone County|
|Candidate for:||Hallsville Municipal Court|
|Election information 2011:|
|Primary date:||April 5, 2011|
Richard Hicks was a municipal court judge for the municipality of Hallsville in Boone County, Missouri. He was elected to the position on April 3, 2007. He succeeded his neighbor, Lee Koury, who retired because he reached the judicial age limit. Previously, Hicks ran in 2006 for the Division 11 associate circuit judge seat in Boone County but was defeated in the Republican primary.
- See also: Missouri judicial elections, 2011
- Ron Sweet - Attorney, LLC, "About Ron," accessed February 10, 2014
- City of Hallsville, scroll to "City Elected & Appointed Officials," accessed February 10, 2014
- Columbia Tribune, "Prosecutor Hicks is Hallsville judge," April 4, 2007
- Boone County, Unofficial Summary Report, 4/5/11
- Boone County Elections, Notices of Election for the municipalities