Richard L. Barron
|Richard L. Barron|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Coos County Circuit Court, Oregon|
|Alternative court:||15th Judicial District|
|Undergraduate:||Portland State University|
|Law School:||Willamette University College of Law|
- See also: Oregon judicial elections, 2010
Barron was re-elected in 2010 after running unopposed. He received 98.48% of the vote.
- Law Clerk for the Oregon State Public Defender from 1969 to 1970
- Law Clerk for the Oregon Court of Appeals from 1970-71
- Deputy District Attorney for Coos County from 1971-73
- Private Attorney for Coos Bay from 1973-80
- Circuit Court Judge for the 15th Judicial District from 1980-Present