|Vermont House Of Representatives, Caledonia 4|
|2005 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||8|
|Per diem||$162/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Lawrence has served as Selectman and Moderator for the Town of Lyndon.
Lawrence was the manager of McKenzie's Ice Cream from 1962 to 1963. He then worked as a self-employed dairy farmer from 1963 to 1986. From 1986 to 1991, Lawrence worked for Reynolds Real Estate as a Realtor. He later worked as owner of Agway Lyndonville from 1991 to 2006.
Lawrence received his diploma from Lyndon Institute in 1962. He also received his AS from the University of New Hampshire, Durham, in 1962.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Lawrence served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Forest Products, Vice-chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lawrence served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Agriculture, Vice-chair|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Lawrence served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2009|
Lawrence won re-election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Caledonia 4. Lawrence was unopposed in the August 28 Republican primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Caledonia 4 General Election (2010)|
|Howard Crawford, Jr. (R)||2,015|
|Richard Lawrence (R)||1,987|
|Paul Ralston (R)||1,903|
|Paul Ralston (R)||1,903|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Lawrence was up for re-election, he collected $100 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Richard + Lawrence + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- What a Real Cover-up Looks Like - Consortium News
- Classical and Opera - New York Times
- Commencements at Maine colleges and universities, May 18-June 8, 2013 - Bangor Daily News
- Volunteers needed for cemetery cleanup - Eagle-Tribune
- Maine colleges and universities to hold commencements in May - Bangor Daily News
- The GOP may kill immigration reform over gay rights. The Supreme Court could ... - Washington Post (blog)
- Rotary's Interact Club will clean your car - Eagle-Tribune
- Lawrence O'Donnell & Co. Semi-Debunk George W. Bush Terrorism ... - Mediaite
- St. Albans redevelopment depends on sale of state office building - BurlingtonFreePress.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Lawrence and his wife, Nancy, have one child.
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004