Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Smethport High School (1975)|
|Service/branch||U.S. Air Force|
|Years of service||1975-1995|
|Birthday||April 16, 1956|
Lion's professional experience includes working as a self-employed photographer. He served in the United States Air Force from 1975 to 1995.
Elections for the office of Connecticut House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 10, 2014. Incumbent Jason Rojas was unopposed in the Democratic primary and will face Richard Lion (L) in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Richard + Lion + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House of Representatives District 9
- Connecticut House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Connecticut State Legislature
- "Project Vote Smart," "Richard Lion's Biography," accessed October 20, 2013
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed July 15, 2014
- [http://www.statementofvote-sots.ct.gov/StatementOfVote/WebModules/ReportsLink/StateSen.aspx "Connecticut Secretary of State," "2010 General Election Results," accessed October 11, 2013
- [http://www.ct.gov/sots/lib/sots/State_Rep.pdf "Connecticut Secretary of State," "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed October 11, 2013
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |