Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Smethport High School (1975)|
|Service/branch||U.S. Air Force|
|Years of service||1975-1995|
|Birthday||April 16, 1956|
Lion's professional experience includes working as a self-employed photographer. He served in the United States Air Force from 1975 to 1995.
Elections for the office of Connecticut House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 10, 2014. Incumbent Douglas McCrory defeated Donna Thompson-Daniel in the Democratic primary and will face Richard Lion (L) and Donna Thompson-Daniel (Nonpartisan) in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Richard + Lion + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House of Representatives District 7
- Connecticut House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Connecticut State Legislature
- "Project Vote Smart," "Richard Lion's Biography," accessed October 20, 2013
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed July 15, 2014
- The CT Mirror, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed August 12, 2014
- [http://www.statementofvote-sots.ct.gov/StatementOfVote/WebModules/ReportsLink/StateSen.aspx "Connecticut Secretary of State," "2010 General Election Results," accessed October 11, 2013
- [http://www.ct.gov/sots/lib/sots/State_Rep.pdf "Connecticut Secretary of State," "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed October 11, 2013
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |