|Michigan House of Representatives District 66|
|Bachelor's||Western Michgian University|
|Master's||Western Michgian University|
Rajkovich's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Re-evaluate Corporate Tax Cuts
- Excerpt:"Corporate tax cuts should be earned - with a set of guidelines based on job hires, in-sourcing and environmental standing."
Repeal Emergency Financial Law
- Excerpt:"A financial expert assistance program that would advise & help form recovery plans should be considered rather than replacing municipal governments with Emergency financial managers."
Support Collective Bargaining
- Excerpt:"I do support the protection of collective bargaining. The U.S. economy regularly improves when management and labor negotiate."
Small Business Tax Cuts
- Excerpt:"I support tax cuts to firms that hire and retain workers, including our vets."
Restoration of Public Funds in Education
- Excerpt:"Public taxes support public education not private for-profit schools. Good schools create investment, jobs, opportunity, healthy economies, security."
Rajkovich ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 66. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Aric Nesbitt (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 66, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Aric Nesbitt Incumbent||58.6%||22,997|
"Government's priority is to provide services for what the public cannot provide individually. Generally speaking, government serves for the general good, for economic growth, public health and a strong, secure defense.
I want to see collective bargaining protected, a restoration of low-income tax credits and a resinding or replacment for commerical personal property tax revenues. I would like to see an increase in minimum wage to create spending power and to increase small business earnings. I want to see recent worker's compensation changes re-visited, reconsidered -- to see windfall corporate tax cuts earned -- tied to job hires and environmental standing and a restoration of full-funding to public education to create investment and jobs, thus a strong economy. I want the right to vote to be a fair, straightforward process; assured for every citizen."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Richard + Rajkovich + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |