Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs|
|2011 - Present|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Deval Patrick|
|Mayor of Westfield|
|1994 - 1997|
|J.D.||Western New England School of Law|
Richard Sullivan is the Massachusetts Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs. Sullivan was appointed by Gov. Deval Patrick in 2011.
Sullivan first waded into politics in the 1980s. During this time, he served on a Westfield, Massachusetts municipal public utility commission and serve three terms as a city councilman before being elected Mayor.
- Bachelor's degree, Bates College
- Juris Doctorate degree, Western New England Law School
Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs (2011 - present)
Sullivan was appointed and sworn in at the beginning of Gov. Deval Patrick's second term in 2011.
Mayor of Westfield, Massachusetts (1994 - 2007)
Sullivan served as mayor from his election in 1994 until 2007.
Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
100 Cambridge Street, Suite 900
Boston, MA 02114
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Richard + Sullivan + Massachusetts + Environment"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- National Grid makes sustainability hub part of its smart grid pilot - Smart Grid News
- Patty Murray in 19 Takes - The American Prospect - The American Prospect
- State OKs Woodland Road changes; court deciding fate - wickedlocal.com/stoneham
- Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs to speak about state's goals - Boston.com
- Quincy High School honored for environmental action - Boston.com
- National Grid plans customer center in Worcester's Main South - Worcester Telegram
- WOODLAND ROAD: State OKs roadwork, courts still deciding case - Wickedlocal-Med Ford
- Agawam having discussions with Hard Rock International, MGM about potential ... - MassLive.com
- Dalai Lama to address Tulane's commencement; 2971 students will receive ... - NOLA.com
- Business calendar - The Salem News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
|Massachusetts Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs
| Succeeded by|