|Massachusetts Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs|
|2011 - Present|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Deval Patrick|
|Mayor of Westfield|
|1994 - 1997|
|J.D.||Western New England School of Law|
Richard Sullivan is the Massachusetts Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs. Sullivan was appointed by Gov. Deval Patrick in 2011.
Sullivan first waded into politics in the 1980s. During this time, he served on a Westfield, Massachusetts municipal public utility commission and serve three terms as a city councilman before being elected Mayor.
- Bachelor's degree, Bates College
- Juris Doctorate degree, Western New England Law School
Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs (2011 - present)
Sullivan was appointed and sworn in at the beginning of Gov. Deval Patrick's second term in 2011.
Mayor of Westfield, Massachusetts (1994 - 2007)
Sullivan served as mayor from his election in 1994 until 2007.
Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
100 Cambridge Street, Suite 900
Boston, MA 02114
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Richard + Sullivan + Massachusetts + Environment"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Environmental report on casino released - Capecodonline
- Rubio Doubles Down into Disaster - Daily Caller
- No, the Democratic National Convention didn't lose a single laptop worth ... - Daily Caller
- The Center For Inquiry Likes Atheism's Cranky White Guy Image, So Screw You ... - Raw Story
- Lil Wayne steps on American flag [VIDEO - Daily Caller]
- Swing voters walk away from Obama's second term - Daily Caller
- Hello total information awareness, goodbye freedom - Daily Caller
- Bill Maher: Pot legalization 'the new gay marriage,' 'the next civil rights ... - Daily Caller
- Baucus: Interest in carbon tax is 'creeping up' - Daily Caller
- Gov. bands eagle chicks - The Recorder
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
|Massachusetts Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs
| Succeeded by|