|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 24|
|High school||Ballard High School, 1973|
|Profession||Health and wellness consultant|
Treitz's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||When elected, my top three priorities will be 1) Leadership, 2) Liberty, and 3) Labor. As a legislator, I will not participate in any State pension program. Those monies should be used to balance the budget and make the pension system solvent for other state employees. Legislators should serve, not live off, the people. When finished, I would return home to the private sector. I am not beholden to nor will I represent any special interest. I will represent the interests of ‘We the People’.||”|
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent Terry Mills was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while J. Alex LaRue defeated Richard Treitz in the Republican primary. Amber Rogers Dones (R) withdrew before the primary.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 24 Republican Primary, 2014|
|J. Alex LaRue||54.6%||1,400|
Treitz ran in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 53. He lost against incumbent Bart Rowland and Freddy Harbison in the Republican primary on May 22, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 53 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Bart Rowland Incumbent||60.9%||2,965|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Richard + Treitz + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 24
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- The Lebanon Enterprise, "Republican state representative candidate: Richard Treitz," accessed April 16, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Richard Treitz on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012 (special election)
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Candidate List," accessed January 29, 2014
- Richard Treitz, "About Rick," accessed May 6, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- C-SPAN, "Primary Results - May 20th, 2014," accessed May 20, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 General Election Results," accessed May 6, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed May 6, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |