For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 105|
Wager was also a Republican candidate in the March 20, 2012 special election for the New York State Assembly, District 103. The special election was called to fill the vacancy created when Marcus Molinaro (R) resigned after being elected Dutchess County executive.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Wager ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 105. He lost against Patrick R. Manning and Kieran Michael Lalor in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. Wager, however, also ran on the Conservative Party ticket unopposed. He will face Lalor and Paul F. Curran (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
Wager was defeated by Didi Barrett (D) in the March 20, 2012 special election for New York State Assembly District 103. On March 30, Wager conceded defeat to Barrett. Barrett led Wager by 137 votes. Approximately 1000 absentee ballots remained to be counted.
Barrett also ran on the Working Family Party ticket. Wager also ran on the Independence and Conservative Party tickets.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Richard + Wager + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- MidHudsonNews, "Dems tap Barrett for Assembly run," January 19, 2012
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- Mid Hudson News, "Wager drops out of special Assembly race, making Barrett the apparent winner," March 31, 2012
- Poughkeepsie Journal, "Wager-Barrett race too close to call in 103rd District," March 20, 2012
- Mid Hudson News, "Final results of 103rd AD race could take months," March 22, 2012
- NY State Board of Elections, Candidate List, February 28, 2012
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |