|Kansas House of Representatives District 120|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 121|
|November 25, 2010 - 2013|
Billinger served in the Kansas House of Representatives, representing District 121 from 2010 to 2013.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Billinger served on the following committees:
- Commerce and Economic Development Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Education Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Insurance Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Local Government Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014.
Billinger ran in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 120. He was defeated by incumbent Ward Cassidy in the August 7 Republican primary. No candidates filed to run in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 120 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Ward M. Cassidy Incumbent||53.6%||2,811|
|Rick Billinger Incumbent||46.4%||2,430|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Rick + Billinger + Kansas + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas House of Representatives
- Kansas House of Representatives District 120
- Kansas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kansas State Legislature
|Kansas House of Representatives District 121
November 25, 2010-2013
| Succeeded by|
Arlen Siegfreid (R)
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |