Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 45|
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Cory V. McCray and incumbents Talmadge Branch and Cheryl D. Glenn defeated Marques Dent, Kevin W. Parson, Harry Spikes, Robert Stokes, Sr. and Aaron Keith Wilkes in the Democratic primary, while Rick Saffery and Larry O. Wardlow, Jr. were unopposed in the Republican primary. McCray, Branch and Glenn defeated Saffery, Wardlow and Ronald M. Owens-Bey (L) for three seats in the general election.
Saffery and Larry Wardlow (R) both advanced past the Republican primary on September 14, 2010. In the general election, they faced Democrats Talmadge Branch (incumbent), Cheryl Glenn (incumbent]] and Hattie Harrison (incumbent). Ronald Owens-Bey ran as a Libertarian.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rick + Saffery + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland House of Delegates
- Maryland House of Delegates District 45
- Maryland House of Delegates elections, 2014
- Maryland State Legislature
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Official 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election results for House of Delegates," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "2014 Official General Election Results," accessed April 30, 2015
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed March 4, 2014
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |