Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, California|
|J.D.||University of California, Los Angeles, 1973|
|Place of birth||Hollywood, CA|
Williams's campaign website listed the following issues:
- End The Federal Reserve System
- Excerpt: "America can never be a free and prosperous nation again until the Fed is shuttered up and its Treasury bill holdings taken back. The Fed acquired its holdings with money created out of thin air; it gave no legal consideration in acquiring nearly $2 trillion in Treasury debt. Get rid of it."
- Reduce The Federal Budget By $1 Trillion In The First Year In Office
- Excerpt: "Cutting the federal budget by a trillion dollars in a single year is exactly what’s needed as far as Rick Williams is concerned. No waiting; no delay– do it now. While we’re at it, let’s close down five cabinet departments: Education; Energy; Housing and Urban Development; Commerce; and Interior. We have to stop talking about doing something and actually do something. A bunch of bureaucrats– they won’t be missed."
- We Can’T Police The World
- Excerpt: "We’ve spent more than $4 trillion in overseas wars and military operations over the past ten years. All of this money has been added to the national debt, so . . . was it worth it? Of course not; we have nothing of value to show for all this money being squandered overseas, and in the meantime our federal government is going bankrupt here at home. Policing the world is a fool’s errand; we need to stop doing it."
- No New Wars Unless Declared By Congress
- Excerpt: "This is what the Constitution expressly requires, and Rick Williams will insist that this core provision be obeyed. Let’s tell Congress to start following its oath of office, for a change (“support and defend the Constitution . . .”)."
- End Our Isolationist Foreign Policy
- Excerpt: "Our modern day foreign policy of sanctions, indiscriminate bombing, and disrespect for sovereign national borders has isolated our country– to no good purpose. Free trade and diplomatic relations– these are the things which bring peace and prosperity for the American people. Strong national defense and ongoing good relations with our friend Israel– of course; isolating America– no thanks."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rick + Williams + California + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of California
|Ballot measures by year||
1910 | 1911 | 1912 | 1914 | 1915 | 1916 | 1919 | 1920 | 1922 | 1924 | 1926 | 1928 | 1930 | 1932 | 1933 | 1934 | 1935 | 1936 | 1938 | 1939 | 1940 | 1942 | 1944 | 1946 | 1948 | 1949 | 1950 | 1952 | 1954 | 1956 | 1958 | 1960 | 1962 | 1964 | 1966 | 1968 | 1970 | 1972 | 1973 | 1974 | 1976 | 1978 | 1980 | 1982 | 1984 | 1986 | 1988 | 1990 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1996 | 1998 | 2000 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2006 (local) | 2008 | 2008 (local) | 2009 | 2009 (local) | 2010 | 2010 (local) | 2011 (local) | 2012 | 2012 (local) | 2014 | 2016 |
|State executive offices||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary for Natural Resources | Director of Industrial Relations | President of Public Utilities |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
California school districts A - L |
California school districts M - Z |