For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Washington State Senate, District 19|
Winsman's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Retain tax incentives that benefit the economy and support job growth"
- Excerpt:"Educating our children is the State’s most important duty to its citizens. Together, we can create the kind of school system that Washington’s children deserve, and that a 21st Century economy demands."
- Excerpt:"State government has grown too big and too costly. We must create a state government that is more nimble and responsive, that views state employees as partners in reform and innovation, and that implements new strategies to improve performance and reduce costs."
- See also: Washington State Senate elections, 2012
Winsman ran in the 2012 election for Washington State Senate, District 19. Winsman ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent Brian Hatfield (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington State Senate, District 19, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Brian Hatfield Incumbent||62.2%||34,590|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rick + Winsman + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.