For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ripon Exceed Revenue Limits Referendum, Question 3 (2009)
April 7 ballot in Ripon, Fond du Lac County.
Text of measure
- Shall the following Resolution be approved?
- RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE SCHOOL DISTRICT BUDGET TO EXCEED REVENUE LIMIT FOR THREE YEARS FOR NON-RECURRING PURPOSES
- BE IT RESOLVED by the School Board of the Ripon Area School District, Fond du Lac, Winnebago and Green Lake Counties, Wisconsin that the revenues included in the School District budget be authorized to exceed the revenue limit specified in Section 121.91, Wisconsin Statutes, for the 2009-2010 school year by $575,000; for the 2010-2011 school year by $725,000; and for the 2011-2012 school year by $850,000 for non-recurring purposes consisting of paying for classroom staff and related instructional expenses.
- Oakfield rejects school referendum, Fond du Lac Reporter, April 7, 2009
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Database
- April 7 Referendum Questions (dead link)