For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 48|
|Bachelor's||Eastern Montana College|
The following comes from Wells' Facebook group:
Rita will work hard to:
* Create good-paying jobs that can support a family* Insure safer roads through tougher DUI laws
* Be fiscally responsible: live within our means and save for the future
* Respect our constitutional freedoms and Montana values
Wells ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 48. Wells ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Douglas Kary (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 48, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Douglas Kary Incumbent||58.8%||2,454|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rita + Wells + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign Facebook group
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |