|Minnesota House of Representatives District 17A|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
On March 25, 2010, Eastlund announced he would not be seeking re-election.
Eastlund is President/Owner of RIC Property Management, and President of the Cambridge Business Development Company. He previously worked as a farmer and high school math teacher/football coach.
Eastlund is a member of the Cambridge Development Alliance, National Association of Realtors, Building Owners and Managers Association, and Cambridge Chamber.
He is married and has 3 children.
Prior to leaving the house, he served on the following committees:
- Early Childhood Learning Finance Division
- Education Finance and Economic Competitiveness Finance Division
- Higher Education and Work Force Development Policy and Finance Division
- Housing Policy and Finance and Public Health Finance Division
- Public Safety Finance Division.
Eastlund chose not to run in the 2010 election.
Rob Eastlund raised $31,974 for his campaign.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 17A (2008)|
|Rob Eastlund (R)||12,448||53.18%|
|Jim Godfrey (DFL)||10,212||43.63%|
Listed below are the two largest contributors to Rob Eastlund's 2008 campaign.
|8th Congressional District Republican Party||$1,100|
- Minnesota House of Representatives - Rep. Eastland
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
|Minnesota State House District 17A
| Succeeded by|
Kurt Daudt (R)
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |