|Washington House of Representatives, District 11b|
|Bachelor's||Washington State University|
Holland's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Every student in Washington State Graduates; universal preschool for our students; and more local control of outcomes in the hands of parents, students, teachers and community."
- Aerospace and Manufacturing
- Excerpt: "Connect unemployment with job retraining at community and technical colleges in high demand manufacturing positions; remove the streamline sales tax that provides a disincentive to grow manufacturing business for large-box retail; and develop more partnerships with industry, technical and community colleges to provide certificate-based employment opportunities."
- Clean Energy
- Excerpt: "Develop the next generation of clean energy employees by offering more job training programs at technical and community colleges. Hydro power is cheap clean energy source in the Pacific Northwest but we should continue to support the development of alternative energy sources that reduce greenhouse gas."
- Criminal Justice Reform
- Excerpt: "The cost of recidivism is too high, it drains taxpayer dollars, and does nothing to prepare non-violent individuals for a productive future. It is time we move toward being smart with our efforts to fight crime and end the revolving door for non-violent offenses."
Holland ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 11b. Holland was defeated by Steve Bergquist and Sarah Sanoy-Wright in the August 7 blanket primary election. They face each other in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rob + Holland + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |