Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|California State Assembly District 37|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan (1973)|
|J.D.||University of San Diego School of Law (1988)|
- 1973: University of Michigan, BA
- Regent University School of Law
- 1988: University of San Diego School of Law, LL.M (concentration in taxation)
Walter ran in the 2012 election for California State Assembly District 37. He and incumbent Das Williams (D) advanced past the blanket primary on June 5, 2012. He was subsequently defeated in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|California State Assembly, District 37, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Das Williams Incumbent||60.4%||115,532|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rob + Walter + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Queen's Birthday Honours list - in full - The Independent
- Myrlie Evers-Williams, Medgar Evers' Widow, Works To Preserve His Civil Rights ... - Huffington Post
- Photos: On this day ? June 5, 1968 ? Robert F. Kennedy assassinated - San Jose Mercury News media center
- Unprecedented Wealth, Debt Slavery and Conditioned Consciousness - Center for Research on Globalization
- Fast Lane ? June 2013 - The Lane Report
- It's Definite: Long Beach Councilman Patrick O'Donnell Is Actively Seeking ... - LBReport.com
- Whoopi Goldberg Gets Heated Over Sergio Garcia's Fried Chicken Joke To ... - Huffington Post
- Historic ship aids in festivities - TheChronicleHerald.ca
- White House Press Briefing by Jay Carney, June 3, 2013 - eNews Park Forest
- Capitol Alert: AM Alert: Immigrant Day rally comes to Sacramento - Fresno Bee
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found