|Arkansas House of Representatives District 46|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Publishing Company Executive|
Wills' professional experience includes working as a Publishing Company Executive with Community Communications, Incorporated and attorney.
- Agriculture, Forestry and Economic Development Committee, Arkansas House
- Lottery Commission Legislative Oversight Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Joint Budget Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Legislative Facilities Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- House Management Committee, Arkansas House
- Revenue and Taxation Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Complaints and Remediation
- Subcommittee on Courts and Civil Law (Chair)
- Subcommittee on Small Business and Economic Development
Wills did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Wills's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1002 - "THE ARKANSAS SCHOLARSHIP LOTTERY ACT."
- HB 1754 - "AN ACT FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF WORKFORCE EDUCATION GENERAL IMPROVEMENT APPROPRIATION. "
- HB 1962 - "AN ACT TO ESTABLISH A POST-DOCTORAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING GRANT PROGRAM."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Wills was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Wills raised $108,352 for his campaign.
Below are Wills's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Healthcare Assoc||$4,000|
|Chesapeake Operating Inc||$3,000|
|Medco Health Solutions||$2,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Robbie + Wills + Arkansas + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Robbie Wills
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed December 4, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Issue positions," accessed December 4, 2014
- VoteNaturally.org, "2008 general election results, Arkansas," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "Arkansas House spending, 2008," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions," accessed November 20, 2014
|Arkansas House District 46
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|