Robert P. Alexander
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|West Virginia State Senate, District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Owner, Financial Planning Firm|
was a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 5
of the West Virginia State Senate
He was a 2012 Democratic
candidate for District 17
of the West Virginia House of Delegates
Alexander earned a BBA in Management Finance from Marshall University. He is the owner of Alexander Insurance Financial Services LLC. He was a sales representative for Takeda Pharmaceuticals from 1996 to 2010.
- See also: West Virginia State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of West Virginia State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 13, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. Robert Alexander was defeated by Mike Woelfel in the Democratic primary, while Vicki Dunn-Marshall was unopposed in the Republican primary. Woelfel defeated Dunn-Marshall and Roy L. Ramey (I) in the general election.
|West Virginia State Senate District 5, General Election, 2014
|| Vicki Dunn-Marshall
|| Roy L. Ramey
|West Virginia State Senate, District 5 Democratic Primary, 2014
| Robert Alexander
- See also: West Virginia House of Delegates elections, 2012
Alexander ran in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 17. Alexander was defeated by incumbents Doug Reynolds and Dale Stephens in the May 8 primary election.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 17 Democratic Primary, 2012
Dale Stephens Incumbent
|Doug Reynolds Incumbent
| Robert Alexander
Alexander is a member of a number of organizations and companies including Financial Advisor Resource Group, Financial Planning Magazine, and Gorilla Medical Sales Job Board.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Alexander + West Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Robert Alexander News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 West Virginia Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed February 7, 2014
- ↑ Red Racing Horses, "WV State Senate Recap," January 30, 2014
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed March 10, 2014
- ↑ West Virginia Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 18, 2014
- ↑ West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results," accessed June 18, 2014
- ↑ West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- ↑ West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014