|Washington House of Representatives, District 36a|
|Profession||Musician, former small business owner|
Canamar ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 36a. Canamar was defeated by incumbent Reuven Carlyle and Leslie Klein in the August 7 blanket primary election. They face each other in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington State House of Representatives, District 36a Blanket Primary, 2012|
|Democratic||Reuven Carlyle Incumbent||88%||31,623|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Canamar + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Canamar's Facebook page
- King County Local Voters Pamphlet questionnaire responses
- Interview with The Ballard News-Tribune
- Image of Canamar performing at a farmers market
- Project Vote Smart, "Robert Canamar," accessed August 3, 2012
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |