|Missouri House of Representatives, District 64|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Cornejo served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Crime Prevention and Public Safety|
|• Local Government|
|• Professional Registration and Licensing|
Cornejo's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Some of the specific goals I have in mind would be to reduce regulatory overreach, restructure our current tax system, and improve infrastructure. My experience will allow me to offer legislation that will help promote businesses and jobs."
- Excerpt: "In the House, I will work to make sure that we respect the unborn and treat life with the dignity deserved by every human being."
- Excerpt: "As a life member of the NRA and a hunter myself, I fully understand that hunting and sportsmanship are an important part of Missouri’s heritage that must be respected and protected, and I will fight to protect every person's Second Amendment rights."
- Excerpt: "I welcome debate over changes that can be made to the structure of our tax system that will reduce its complexity and result in a more taxpayer-friendly system."
- Excerpt: "Our country was formed on a strong foundation of Judeo-Christian beliefs, and we must make sure that we remember this and keep our country in touch with these roots."
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Incumbent Laura Castaneda was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Robert Cornejo was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Cornejo won election in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 64. Cornejo defeated Rick Stokes in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Wayne J. Henke (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 64, General Election, 2012|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 64 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Cornejo is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Cornejo raised a total of $90,079 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 20, 2013.
|Robert Cornejo's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Missouri House of Representatives, District 64||$90,079|
|Grand Total Raised||$90,079|
2012Cornejo won election to the Missouri House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Cornejo raised a total of $90,079.
|Missouri House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Robert Cornejo's campaign in 2012|
|House Republican Campaign Committee of Missouri||$28,475|
|Dempsey for Senate||$6,000|
|Missouri Club for Growth||$5,000|
|Friends of Caleb Jones||$2,729|
|Total Raised in 2012||$90,079|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Cornejo + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Missouri state legislative districts
- Missouri General Assembly
- Office website
- Campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- "robertforrep," Official Campaign Website
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Cornejo, Robert," accessed September 20, 2013
|Missouri House of Representatives District 64
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |