|Massachusetts House of Representatives Nineteenth Suffolk|
|1991 - present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||22|
|Per diem||$10 - $100/day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|J.D.||Suffolk University School of Law, 1976|
|Place of birth||Winthrop, MA|
DeLeo is an attorney. He served as a Selectman from 1978-1988.
DeLeo is Vice-Chair of the Winthrop Democratic Town Committee, Vice-President of Friends of the Council on Aging, Director of Friends of Parks and Recreation, and a member of the Winthrop Democratic Town Committee, Elks, Justinian Law Society, Knights of Columbus, Moose, Revere League for the Special Needs, Revere Santa Fund, and Sons of Italy.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, DeLeo served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2013|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, DeLeo has yet to be appointed to any committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2011|
DeLeo won re-election in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Nineteenth Suffolk District. DeLeo was unopposed in the September 6 Democratic primary and defeated Paul Caruccio (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Nineteenth Suffolk District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Robert DeLeo Incumbent||77.6%||11,455|
|Massachusetts House of Representatives General Election, Nineteenth Suffolk District (2010)|
|Robert DeLeo (D)||8,195|
DeLeo raised $477,060 for his campaign.
|Massachusetts State House of Representatives, Nineteenth Suffolk (2008)|
|Robert A. DeLeo (D)||11,381|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, DeLeo received $894,820 in campaign donations. The largest donors are listed below.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Robert DeLeo's campaign in 2010|
|Service Employees International Union||$10,000|
|Deleo, Robert A||$4,092|
|On Time Companies||$2,635|
|Government Employees Local R1-282||$2,100|
|Total Raised in 2010||$894,820|
DeLeo raised $477,060 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below. 
|Robert A. DeLeo||$4,384|
|National Government Employees||$3,000|
|Sheet Metal Workers Local 17||$2,000|
|Three different donors||$1,500|
DeLeo has a wife, Barbara.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Robert + DeLeo + Massachusetts + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Getting a welfare 'reality' check - Boston Herald
- Fresolo Investigation: How Transparent is MA Government? - GoLocal Worcester
- State House News Service Weekly Roundup: Three's Company - Patch.com
- Massachusetts State Rep. Harold Naughton plans for gun legislation, potential ... - MassLive.com
- Senate budget tack leaves room to negotiate key issues with House - Dorchester Reporter
- Ed Markey touts support from 100 Democratic politicians in Massachusetts ... - MassLive.com
- Democracy needs to challenge terrorism's 'poisonous narrative' - The Sun
- Massachusetts Legislature: Budget week begins on Beacon Hill - MassLive.com
- DeLeo Updates Real Estate Lawyers On Economy - Banker & Tradesman
- Daniel Winslow cuts an independent path - Boston Globe
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Massachusetts House of Representatives - Rep. Robert DeLeo
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- ↑ Project Vote Smart - Rep. DeLeo
- ↑ 2012 State Primary Candidate List "Massachusetts Secretary of State," Accessed June 27, 2012
- ↑ Official Massachusetts Election Results, 2010
- ↑ 2008 Election Results, Massachusetts House of Representatives
- ↑ [ http://www.followthemoney.org/database/StateGlance/state_election_results.phtml?s=MA&y=2008#results_summary_H 2008 Massachusetts Election Fundraising, Candidates]
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2010 Donors
- ↑ Massachusetts House donor numbers
- ↑ *Biography from Project Vote Smart
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Suffolk 19
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Public Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |