Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Eighth Worcester District|
DuBois' website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Protect and increase our local aid"
- Excerpt:"Improve our regional economy"
- Excerpt:"Work toward stiffer parole laws"
- Excerpt:"Work to improve our school systems"
- Excerpt:"Work to improve our health care"
DuBois ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Eighth Worcester District. He ran unopposed in the September 6 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Kevin Kuros (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Eighth Worcester District, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Kevin Kuros Incumbent||51.2%||10,487|
DuBois has a wife, Patricia.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + DuBois + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Robert DuBois on Facebook
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |