For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Eighth Worcester District|
DuBois' website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Protect and increase our local aid"
- Excerpt:"Improve our regional economy"
- Excerpt:"Work toward stiffer parole laws"
- Excerpt:"Work to improve our school systems"
- Excerpt:"Work to improve our health care"
DuBois ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Eighth Worcester District. He ran unopposed in the September 6 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Kevin Kuros (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Eighth Worcester District, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Kevin Kuros Incumbent||51.2%||10,487|
DuBois has a wife, Patricia.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + DuBois + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Robert DuBois on Facebook
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |