Robert Earl Young
|Robert Earl Young|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Mississippi House of Representatives, District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 5, 2013|
Young ran in the special election for Mississippi House of Representatives District 5. The seat was vacant following Kelvin Buck's (D) election as Mayor of Holly Springs. Young faced Andre R. DeBerry, Arthur "Clyde" Ellzey, John Gary Faulkner, Lee Edward Gill, Jacqueline Simon and Daylon Cannon in the special election, which took place on November 5, 2013. He did not garner enough votes to advance to the runoff.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Young + Mississippi + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- sos.ms.gov, "Official candidate list," accessed October 8, 2013
- blogs.clarionledger.com, "Bryant sets date for three House special elections," July 22, 2013
- tribtown.com, "Runoffs for 2 Mississippi House seats; Deaton wins Vicksburg-based House post," November 6, 2013
- Mississippi Secretary of State, "Official special election results," accessed February 21, 2014
State of Mississippi
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce | Executive Director of Environmental Quality | Executive Director of Employment Security | Chairman of Public Service Commission |