Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 8|
|2006 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||7|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Elliott served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Finance - Division II|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Elliott served on the following committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Finance - Division II, Vice Chair|
Elliott won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 8. Elliott advanced past the September 11 primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Elliott won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Elliott advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Carolyn Webber (D), incumbent David Bettencourt (R), incumbent Mary Griffin (R), incumbent Charles McMahon (R), incumbent Marilinda Garcia (R), incumbent David Bates (R), incumbent Walter Kolodziej (R), incumbent Ronald Belanger (R), Kevin Waterhouse (R), Daphne Kenyon (D), Ann Kern (D), Matthew Groch (D), Jane Lang (D), Jocelyn Leary (D), Christine White-Rogers (D), Lori Demaine (D), Neil Fallon (D), Ellie Rouillard (D), Thomas Witham (D), Henri Azibert (D), Matthew O'Shaughnessy (D), John Sytek (R), Richard Okerman (R), Gary Azarian (R), and Donna Mauro (R) in the November 2 general election.
On November 4, 2008, Elliott won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives from the Rockingham 4 District, which sent thirteen representatives to the New Hampshire House of Representatives, by finishing with the eighth-highest vote total in the election. Elliott received 8,324 votes. The other winning candidates from Rockingham 4 were David Bettencourt (R) with 10,390 votes, Mary Griffin (R) with 10,171 votes, Charles McMahon (R) with 9,297 votes, Anne Priestley (R) with 9,197 votes, Ronald Belanger (R) with 9,155 votes, Anthony DiFruscia (R) with 9,098 votes, Russell Ingram (R) with 8,367 votes, Mark Pearson (R) with 8,293 votes, Margaret Crisler (R) with 7,886 votes, Walter Kolodziej (R) with 7,744 votes, David Bates (R) with 7,674 votes, and Carolyn Webber (D) with 7,624 votes. The losing candidates in the race were Marilinda Garcia (R) with 7,472 votes, Jessica Garofalo (D) with 6,544 votes, Doris Flaherty (D) with 6,216 votes, Michael Caruso (D) with 6,204 votes, Carol Schneider (D) with 6,158 votes, Connor O'Brien (D) with 6,089 votes, Camron Iannaflo (D) with 6,041 votes, Fran Brennan (D) with 5,675 votes, Frank Kern (D) with 5,326 votes, Lori Demaine (D) with 5,249 votes, Gerald Capron (D) with 4,423 votes, Henri Azibert (D) with 4,254 votes, and Neelima Gogumalla (D) with 4,160 votes. 
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Elliott was up for re-election, he collected $2,650 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Elliott + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Secret DUI Factor - Daily Caller
- Queen's birthday honours list 2013: BEM - The Guardian
- Queen's birthday honours list 2013: OBE - The Guardian
- Farm bill sends plenty of pork to the wealthy and well connected - Daily Caller
- FBI hasn't contacted a single tea party group in IRS probe, groups say - Daily Caller
- Photo of Marine and his bride praying before wedding goes viral [PHOTO - Daily Caller]
- White House reconsiders pick of 'Founding Founders' over 'Founding Fathers' - Daily Caller
- Duke University senior threatens 'student action' if Koch brothers buy newspapers - Daily Caller
- A roundup of local sports briefs, news and announcements - Concord Monitor
- Polar bear population reaches its limits - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2010, 2008, 2006