Robert F. Dunham
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 43|
|High school||White County High School|
|Profession||Owner, food service business|
Elections for 99 seats in the Tennessee House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 7, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 3, 2014. Kevin Dunlap defeated Kristopher Gore and James Thomas Jacobs in the Democratic primary. Robert F. Dunham was unopposed in the Republican primary. Edward Buck is running as an Independent candidate. Dunlap, Dunham and Buck will face off in the general election.
Dunham ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 43. Dunham defeated Derrick Waggoner in the August 2 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Charles Curtiss (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 43, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Charles Curtiss Incumbent||51.7%||10,622|
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 43 Republican Primary, 2012|
Dunham favors lower taxes and opposes a state income tax. He is pro-life, pro-gun, and supports traditional marriage.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Dunham + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Petitions Filed for State Senate and State House of Representatives," accessed April 5, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "August 7, 2014 Unofficial Election Results," accessed August 8, 2014
- Tennessee Department of State - Unofficial primary results
- Associated Press, "Tennessee - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 2, 2012
- Voterobertdunham.com, "Issues," accessed July 28, 2012
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |