Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 74|
|(dead link) Campaign website|
Garza's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Public School Education
- "Adequate funding for public school education"
- "The immediate elimination of the draconian cutbacks of last legislative session"
- "Immediate relief to local school property taxpayers"
- "The reduction of tuition costs for higher education"
- "The expansion of grants, loans and other financial aid to enable students to earn a college"
- "Degree as well as a post-graduate degree"
- "The construction and improvement of the state highways in our district"
- "•Construction of four lanes for our major highways"
- "New and improved transportation initiatives in our district"
- "The creation of new jobs in the private sector"
- "Economic development and diversification in our district"
- "An aggressive effort to attract new business and economic activities"
|Texas House of Representatives District 74 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Garza + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |