|U.S. House, Texas, District 14|
|Associate's||San Jacinto College, 1981|
|Date of birth||February 15, 1960|
|Place of birth||Cuba|
|Profession||Process Control Engineer, Oxy Vinyls|
Gonzalez earned his AS in Instrumentation Technology from San Jacinto College in 1981. He has worked as a process control engineer for Oxy Vinyls since then.
As of May 9, 2012, Gonzalez raised $43,771 during the 2012 election cycle, and spent $39,025. He also reported being $737 in debt. Of the amount raised, however, 56 percent came from individual contributions, while 44 percent came from candidate self-financing.
Gonzalez and his wife, Lisa, have two children.
- Texas' 14th Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives elections in Texas, 2012
- U.S. House elections, 2012
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official campaign Facebook page
- Official campaign Twitter page
- Official campaign Youtube page
- Star-Telegram, "A crowded District 6 race," September 14, 2011
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014
- Texas GOP, "Republican candidate list," accessed May 10, 2012
- Texas Secretary of State, "Unofficial Republican primary results," May 29, 2012 (timed out)
- opensecrets.org Accessed May 27, 2012
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |