|Vermont House Of Representatives, Rutland-3|
|1991 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||22|
|Per diem||$162/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Real Estate Agent|
Helm served on the Board of Selectmen from 1990 to 1995.
Helm served in the United States Marine Corps from 1968 to 1970. He then worked as owner/operator of Castleton Gardens from 1975 to 1990. From 1990 to 2000, he as owner/operator of Castleton Landscape Company. He is currently a Real Estate Agent.
Helm earned his AA from Concord Commercial College in 1972.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Helm served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Helm served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2011|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Helm served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2009|
Helm won re-election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Rutland 3. Helm was unopposed in the August 28 Republican primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Rutland 2 General Election (2010)|
|William Canfield (R)||2,092|
|Robert Helm (R)||1,923|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Helm was up for election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Helm + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Classical and Opera - New York Times
- Entertainment Highlights: Myra Flynn Comes Home to Chandler - Valley News
- Food Informants: A Week In The Life Of Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos Living On ... - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Helm and his wife, Caren, have three children.
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- ↑ Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of Vermont Elected Officials and Leaders; Submits Required Presidential Primary Petition," September 29, 2011
- ↑ Vermonet Secretary of State - Official Primary Results
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State - Official primary candidate list
- ↑ Vermont Elections Division - 2010 Election Results
- ↑ 2010 campaign contributions